In 10 Years: Where Were You a Decade Ago?
April 30, 2013
Wow, what a difference a decade makes! As LinkedIn celebrates its 10-year anniversary in May, we're taking the chance to look back on the last 10 years -- and the next. Where were you 10 years ago? How does that compare to where you are now? Where do you want to be in the next 10 years? Enter this month's upload contest, In 10 Years, and share presentations on what 10 years has meant to you.
- Where were you in your life and career 10 years ago?
- Where did you hope to be?
- Where do you find yourself now?
- How have things changed in the past decade?
- How have things not changed?
- What do you wish you had known 10 years ago?
- Where do you want to be in the next 10 years?
Upload your presentations by the end of May and be sure to tag them "in10years" so that we can feature them. We'll award the person that uploads the presentation with the most number of likes a free SlideShare PRO account. Here are a few examples:
Also check out last month's Things I Carry contest, which generated some great, insightful decks. Join in on the fun this month -- we can't wait to see what a difference 10 years makes!