What will the world be like in 2012?
December 23, 2011
12 presentations with predictions
What will change in 2012? What will stay the same? Here are 12 presentations that take a look at where we’ve all been in 2011 and predict trends that we’ll see in the coming year. Comment and share these presentations with your friends and colleagues. We’ll check back in 12 months to see which of these predictions have come to fruition.
2012: 12 Themes - What to expect in the year
ahead, Ross Dawson
Ross Dawson takes a look at the global themes that affect every type of business, regardless of country.
Social Media & Content Marketing Predictions
2012, Content Marketing Institute
75+ contributors share their thoughts about the relationship between brand and content, the evolution of blogging, the future of Google's influence, content marketing and distribution.
SapientNitro Insights 2012 - How Digital
Innovation Impacts Your Business, SapientNitro
This in-depth analysis examines the effect of innovation on peoples' perceptions, they way people make purchases, the role of mobile devices and other trends that vary from country to country.
- 12 Crucial Consumer Trends for 2012, trendwatching.com
- Where Is Nonprofit Marketing Headed in 2012?, Kivi Leroux Miller
- 2012 Digital Trends For Healthcare Marketing, IQ Innovation Lab of GSW Worldwide
- The World Economic Situation and Prospects 2012, United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA)
- 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2012, Tableau Software
- 10 trends for 2012, JWT Intelligence
- What Social Media Will Look Like in 2012, SapientNitro
- 2012 Predictions for Mobile Web and HTML5, Jonathan Jeon
- 7 Online Video Trends to Watch in 2012, Skytide