New Feature: How to import your Google Documents to SlideShare (Update)
June 26, 2009
Important Update: Some of our users had expressed concern over giving us their credentials for our Google Docs Import feature. Well, the good news is that you don't need to any more. Please have a look at the steps outlined below to help you get started.
We just rolled out the ability to import and share documents from Google Docs on SlideShare. For now we support importing presentations, documents and pdf files. Just follow the steps outlined below to share your work on SlideShare:
1. Make sure you are logged into your SlideShare account before trying to import documents from Google Docs.
2. Click on the “Upload” link on the navigation bar at the top of the page.
3. Click on the “Import from Google Docs” link on the upload page.
4. Authenticate yourself with Google using OAuth and grant us access to get a listing of your documents.
NOTE: We will not ask you for your credentials.
5. Almost done... you should now see a list of documents retrieved from Google. Next, you select the ones you want to import and choose the privacy settings that suit you (private or public). Once you’ve made your selection just click on "Import to SlideShare" and we take care of the rest.
We have been testing it extensively but there may still be some bugs or conversion issues, so please let us know via our feedback form: http://www.slideshare.net/feedback