If you follow @SlideShare on Twitter, you know that our editorial team tweets about news and trends in presenting, presentation design, public speaking, content marketing, social sharing, featured slideshows, and announcements.
We thought you might like to see the top 10 most popular tweets from June, based on your click-throughs:
- The Influencer’s Influencer – Mary Meeker of KPCB presents the ‘re-imagination’ of data, mobile, hiring & more http://ow.ly/bfrVN
- From the Pinterest blog, details about our integration with #Pinterest: More Attribution and Inline Play! http://ow.ly/bIw6c
- ‘How to tell your company’s story-infodoodles’ by @marketingprofs is a #SlideShare presentation of the day http://ow.ly/bGxnM
- How to Insert YouTube Video into a PowerPoint Presentation (with or without the Internet) http://ow.ly/bkrAN
- 5 Tips for an effective presentation http://ow.ly/bkqsv
- Quick and Easy Ways to Tell Your Story Visually, via @B2Community http://ow.ly/aGkHO
- 8 Presentation Techniques You Can Copy From Apple’s WWDC Keynote, by Carmine Gallo via @Forbes http://ow.ly/bGDx8
- How to Create Storyboards with #PowerPoint, via @jlzander http://ow.ly/bbvon
- Just in: photos from #DevelopHer Hackday in Delhi! First women-only hackathon in India, via @amitranjan http://ow.ly/bVSeS #women20
- How to make #PowerPoint slides that pop! http://ow.ly/bGiSP #design
If you find an interesting article or blog post that the SlideShare community might enjoy, please cc @SlideShare when you tweet it to your followers. We’ll be sure to attribute the tweet to you if we share it. And when you upload a presentation, be sure to share it on Twitter as well as your other social networks.