Are you passionate about digital design? Do you dream of working at one of the world’s fastest growing startups? If you are an experienced web or interactive designer, come work with SlideShare in our New Delhi office. You’ll be collaborating closely with our software developers, product managers, and analysts to build products that reach millions of users.
Here’s what we’re looking for
– 1 to 5 years experience in similar role at a software, Internet or Web design company.
– Strong information and interaction design skills
– Proficiency in using common design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq
– Understanding of interface and interaction design principles as they relate to web sites, tablets, and handheld devices.
– Proven skills with XHTML (handcoding), and CSS.
– Excellent understanding of Web 2.0 design patterns
– Excellent collaboration, communication & writing skills
– Use of quantitive and qualitative feedback to make a design better. At SlideShare we use a variety of methods: A/B testing, viral loop tracking, user testing with tools like Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, CrazyEgg, Mixpanel, UserTesting
– College degree in Web design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, HCI or Software Engineering
Show us what you’ve got
Be prepared to show us examples of:
– Your ability to conceptualize low-fidelity wireframes & mockups (using Powerpoint/Balsamiq/Photoshop), convert these into high fidelity prototypes and then handcode into HTML/CSS.
– Your strong visual design abilities: with web pages, microsites, marketing collateral, logos whatever you have designed.
– Wireframes, mockups and final designs that reflect rigorous attention to visual, interaction & usability details.
How to apply
Send your resume, with work samples and/or a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com.