The ongoing World’s Best Presentation Contest 2009 has category prizes as well. One of the categories is “About Me” and we noticed a bunch of interesting entries here. Some that tickled our editorial team are embedded below.
Something to note- each of these entries is interesting for a different reason…
1) This is a social media resume. If you are wondering, what that is supposed to mean, take a look..
2) This is a sequel to a presentation that won a nomination in the WBPC 2008 last year. The story continues here. If you want to see the first part to this, go here.
3) This is a video resume… and a funny one at that… in the Meet Henry style that we are now so familiar with.
4) This is a rethink on how resumes should be…
5) And this one reminds us of a visual SWOT analysis.
To see other entries in this category, please go here.