With the SlideShare application on LinkedIn, it’s now incredibly easy to add videos to your LinkedIn profile. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide:
1. Upload your presentation to SlideShare as usual.
2. Copy the URL of the YouTube video you want to insert.
3. Once your presentation converts, go to the Edit Slideshow and choose Insert YouTube Videos and paste the above URL in the form.
4. Add the SlideShare application on your LinkedIn profile and link your account.
5. Go to the Settings page and choose “Show complete presentation in player”
6. That’s it. Your presentation (with the embedded YouTube video) is on your LinkedIn profile!
So go ahead and add a lot more value to your LinkedIn profile with SlideShare!
(Thanks to Nathan Kievman)