It’s been just over two years since SlideShare launched and we’ve spent all that time adding new features, fixing problems and most importantly, growing a large, loyal community!
Today we are proud to show you something we’ve been working on for the past few months. Our brand new home page! Check it out in the screenshot below or visit the site now!
If you’re still here with us, here’s what’s new:
- A more professional, clean, clutter-free design.
- The menu at the top is larger and presents logical options for you to browse through content.
- Prominent search box at the top and in the footer of the page making it easier for you to find what you want.
- Categories have been a part of SlideShare for a while now but we’re bringing them front and center to aid you to get to the content you want as fast as possible.
- We have a larger logo with our new tagline “Present Yourself.”
- Speaking of the logo, we’ve dropped the “beta!”
- Lots of little changes and tweaks, not to mention a lot of work still going on in the backend to improve you SlideShare experience!
As always, we look forward to your feedback! Let us know what to think, good and bad, so that we can continue to improve the site!