I’ve always thought of SlideShare as a tool for learning, productivity and sharing information. Today I found out that it can also be used as a game!
A blogpost over at Infotropism tells you how:
- You will need a projector or large computer monitor. Beer is optional, but recommended.
- Open a browser and go to SlideShare and thence to the tag list.
- Person A (the victim) chooses a tag, such as physics, web2.0, or love.
- Person B (anyone, for the first round) then chooses a specific slideshow from those available. The more horrific the design or random the subject matter, the better.
- Person A must stand up and give the presentation. Person B gets to click forward from slide to slide, setting the pace.
- When the presentation is finished, Person A becomes Person B, and gets to nominate a new Person A.
You could also use the cool SlideShare Karaoke toy to select a slideshow at random for a particular tag.